NPI Scholarship Guidelines
The Nashville Psychotherapy Institute was founded by a group of psychotherapists from various disciplines committed to providing continuing education and personal growth opportunities to mental health professionals in the Nashville community. In support of this mission, NPI offers scholarships to current NPI Members and other individuals who otherwise would not be able to attend NPI workshops, symposiums, and/or conferences.
Scholarship Awards are based on:
1. The amount of funds allotted for distribution,
2. The stated application time period with awards determined through lottery selection.
3. The number of applicants.
1. NPI members are given preference.
2. Non-member applicants must be nominated and/or recommended by a current NPI member. The NPI member nominating an applicant must complete the application on behalf of the applicant (non-NPI member).
3. Scholarships are awarded to cover part or all of the base Symposium fee and do not include pre- or post- conference workshops, room and board, or transportation.
Complete the Scholarship Application Below and Click SUBMIT
Scholarship ApplicationPlease complete the following form. You will be notified when your application has been received and approved
Send questions or concerns regarding scholarships to email@example.com
All scholarship applicants will be notified of decision as soon as possible. All applications and scholarship awards will remain confidential.