NPI Membership Dues
The purposes of the Nashville Psychotherapy Institute include:
- The promotion and sponsorship of post-graduate continuing education programs for practicing psychotherapists who are licensed or certified in one of the following professions: Marriage and Family Therapy, Pastoral Counseling and Psychotherapy, Professional Counseling, Psychiatric Counseling, Psychiatry, Psychology, Social Work and Substance Abuse Counseling.
- The promotion of interdisciplinary dialogue and support among the various psychotherapeutic professions.
- Cooperation in sponsoring and promoting continuing education activities in psychotherapy.
- All persons who are certified and/or licensed to provide psychotherapy and who are members in good standing of their respective professional associations are eligible for Member status.
- Membership Dues are on a 12 month basis. Your membership will expire on the anniversary date of when you paid your dues the previous year.
- To Join NPI, select “Join" in the upper right hand corner of the Home Page.
- To renew your existing NPI Membership, login on the upper right hand corner of the NPI Home Page and select “Update My Account.”
- To view or edit your online membership profile, login on the upper right hand corner of the NPI Home Page and select “View/Edit My Account."
Sustaining Membership… $350/year
Any Member desiring to express his/her support for NPI through participation in a special dues structure as determined by the Board, will achieve this designation. This designation includes free attendance at monthly NPI CE Luncheons (a $330 value) for one fiscal year.
Basic Membership… $150/year
Any Member desiring to express his/her support for NPI through participation in a dues structure as determined by the Board will achieve this designation. This membership does not include free attendance at monthly NPI CE Luncheons.
Non-Profit / Early Career / Student / Retired Membership… $75/year
Those who qualify for basic membership but who work full time in a mental health center or other agency, those who hold a Master’s degree or above in a mental health field and are actively working toward licensure under supervision, those who are currently engaged in a graduate program related to the practice of psychotherapy, or those who have retired from the practice of psychotherapy will be eligible for this designation. This membership does not include free attendance at monthly NPI CE Luncheons. Students with a valid student ID pay $15 per CE Luncheon.